2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1 2/3 cup (10 oz) (285 gr) semisweet chocolate pieces (I prefer chopping up a block of good quality chocolate rather than using chocolate chips)
cocoa powder/coconut/chopped nuts to coat
- In a saucepan bring the cream to a simmer over medium heat.
- Place chocolate in a separate bowl and pour the hot cream over top, stirring to melt the chocolate.
- Once melted place bowl in the fridge and allow to cool slightly.
- Scoop out small portions of the chocolate and cream mixture with a spoon and roll into balls.
- Coat the truffles with your choice of cocoa, coconut or chopped nuts.
- Place truffles in the fridge to firm up.
They are so easy to make and ridiculously tasty. Make them, share them, enjoy!