Blondeusk at Blondewritemore was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award the other day, so thank you for that. They say you never forget your first.
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you.
- Make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
- ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION
And my answers to Blondeusk’s questions:
1. Where do you get your creative inspiration from?
Life, the universe and everything really. You never know when or where something will spark an idea.
2. How often do you blog?
So far it’s been every few days though I’d like to make it an every day or every other day thing.
3. What motivates you?
That’s a tough one. Motivation for me can sometimes be seriously lacking in certain respects but knowing there’s so much out there to do and experience and so little time to do it motivates me.
4. Why did you start blogging?
There’s only so much random rambling my husband should be forced to listen to so I thought I’d see if others were willing to listen and ramble back.
5. What is your favourite quote?
“Life finds a way”
6. Describe yourself in three words?
Stubborn, creative, dog-lover.
7. If you were a famous brand – what brand would you be and why?
Jaguar. Yes, the car and it’s more of an aspirational kind of thing. Sexy, sleek and with a touch of old money elegance. I know it’s weird… don’t judge.
8. When was the last time you got angry?
I don’t think I’ve gotten properly angry in years. Lots of things annoy me and I’m not above sulking and being a sourpuss for a bit but I never really get angry.
9. What is your star sign? Are you like your star sign?
I’m an Aries and going by the most common traits being natural leader, competitive, stubborn, impulsive, extrovert, adventurous, impatient, headstrong, holds grudges and optimistic I’d say I’m kind of like my sign. I’m definitely not an extrovert, impulsive or particularly adventurous though I am stubborn, like to be in charge, and can hold a grudge for years. And I’m really a nicer person than this list would make me seem.
10. If you could go back in time where would you go?
18th Century Scotland. I blame reading the Outlander books by Diana Gabaldon. Scotland, brawny men in kilts, swordplay… what’s not to love?
And now I’m going to diverge from the rules a bit by not nominating anyone in particular. If you’re reading this I invite you to answer the following questions (any or all) in the comments.
My questions to you:
- What’s the strangest thing you believed to be true when you were a child?
- If you could trade places with anyone for a week, who would it be?
- What’s love got to do with it?
- What is your ideal pizza topped with?
- What is one hobby you wish you had the time to take up?
- What makes you happy?
- Which of your posts are you most proud to have written? (provide a link)
- If you were only allowed to read/reread one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What superpower would you want to have?
- If you could become fluent in any language, which one would it be?